Your Bones Your Bones

Very moving, thanks for sharing!

ActiveObjectX responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Hope (Piano) Hope (Piano)

I know I have heard this piece before but it is really just awesome! Mixing aside I think it is perfect. Keep it up, you are going places!

Phonometrologist responds:

ha, thank you for the comment! Though, I have no expectations in terms of where music will lead me in this life. I appreciate it.

The Dark Desolater The Dark Desolater

Nice job, I dig the beat at 1:40. Vibes!

Spadezer responds:

Thanks

AIM - Light Enduring AIM - Light Enduring

Very cool. I also liked the chords. What is going on at 1:27 that part sounded really interesting to me. Sounds almost like a C minor over a C major? I felt like the string/Synth came in a bit abruptly, but I feel like you probably did this on propose. The build at the end is perfect.

Triplets over 8th notes :) You sustained the rhythm throughout the whole piece but it did not get boring because there was enough variation, I think. I also think that breaking the notes into groups on two broke up the the rhythm. Good job.

Phonometrologist responds:

At 1:27, it's quite simplistic, really: It's just a F minor chord with two nonchord tones going to an A-flat Major chord. It starts with an A-flat note of F Minor in octaves via the right-hand. Then the passing tones is B-flat as it lands on a C note during the A-flat Major chord. The other nonchord tone happens with the left-hand during F minor, and it is an E neighboring tone.
In regards to the abrupt string/synth patch, with piano, I think it was only going to be inevitable when something else gets introduced that it might sound a bit abrupt. The triplets over 8th notes obviously was Philip Glass inspired. Thank you for leaving yet another fun review.

Greg Greg

This is really good! I liked the you tube video.

gregoryjramos responds:

Thanks

This trip is SPACIAL (2013) This trip is SPACIAL (2013)

This is Awesome, I really love your the colors.

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

Thanks OmegaP , normaly i paint with acrylic, but oil give more darker tone so for the space it was intersting to work with it.

Tank Loading Tank Loading

Really cool! could maybe do with a background, but then again I kind of like it bleak.